Sunday, January 28, 2007

Quick update.... (no photos)

So we walked by the house today to check on the progress. I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll be good to move on the 1st of March, but as some point I guess you have to commit to the date.

From the front door, we were pleasantly surprised to the walls painted, all the base boards and trim was in. The stairs leading upstairs had been stained so it looked like it just needed pot lights finished and the under pad & carpet laid.

Going around back revealed the main floor was in similar shape with the paint & trim, but it also had the hardwood floor completed as well. I'm just waiting to see those cabinets we ordered.

Fingers are still crossed.

2 comments:

Mike said...

That sounds like great progress. I have to believe that your March 1 date is safe.

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see your new home.