Wednesday, February 28, 2007

T minus 1 day...




I haven't really made mention of it but moving day is tomorrow. I'm anxiously waiting for my lawyer to receive the final paperwork from the builder so i can pay up the outstanding amount and get the 'dance for the keys' music started.

On the packing front, pretty much everything from the closets and cupboards are now packed up. There are still some loose items in various piles around the apartment right now and the TV & Computer are holding firm to their positions. Luckly, we have no crawling children or dogs right now. It's definitely a high choking risk environment.

Of course, the Tabata's milestone plans continue to be a magnet for extreme weather. Our engagement cruise was into the eye of the hurricane, the wedding was the second coming of Noah, and now they are predicting an ice storm tomorrow. I won't be surprised to see an entire burg fall from the sky. Wish us luck, and we'll be back to ranting the day after tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow with the move. The storm isn't supposed to hit until after 5 pm so hopefully you'll be moved in by then! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!