Sunday, November 26, 2006

Open House aftermath...

So its Sunday night, and we've experienced our first weekend of open houses. It's kind of an adjustment. I didn't brush my teeth this morning because I failed to look in my sock drawer in my search for my toothbrush before I had to get out of the house today.

Anyways, the weather was excellent for November and it yielded 31 visitors on Saturday and another 21 on Sunday. Too bad I don't have a frame of reference for what is a good turn out and the expected ratio of serious shoppers versus tourists. I guess we'll find out on Tuesday if any of those visitors convert into firm offers.

Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Wow! 52 visitors?
We had 3 when we had our agents only open house when we sold our condo. We didn't have a public open house.
I gotta think there is an offer in there somewhere.

yyzron said...

Actually we had another 20 agents at the agent walk through. Fingers are crossed.